– Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
– But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
– This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
– For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
– But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
– And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
James 3:13-18 (KJV)